2014 Monday Night Spring Trail
COME FISH THE 2014 MONDAY NIGHT SPRING TRAIL
Monday Night Trail 2 Started June 23, 2014.
Don’t miss Monday night, Trail 2. Great fellowship with the best bass fishermen in North Carolina. As always, 100%+ payback. Help us recruit more high quality fisherman so the payout will be larger and we can dig deeper into Triton’s pockets! Think TRITON GOLD! Best payout program in the country.
Don’t own a Triton boat yet? Call Mike, Rhodney, Chris or John so you can compete with the Big Boys! We’re trading like crazy and putting top dollar in clean, well maintained rigs, regardless of brand. 1-888-BOAT DEAL. From the bottom of my heart, we truly appreciate your encouragement and support.
John Cathey, Dealer
MONDAY NIGHT TRAIL 2 2014 RESULTS:
Monday September 29th, 2014
FISH OFF PLACE TEAM # NAMES TOTAL WT WINNINGS 1st 4 Cliff Kirby & Eddie Black 14.1 1600 Big Fish $180
2nd 24 Brian Lafever & Wayne Sharpe 13.35 800 Linebergers gift cert.
3rd 32 Tyler Beam & Eric Self 13.35 700 4th 3 Scott Beattie & Dwight Beattie 11.9 500 5th 33 Rob Wright & Ralph Faw 11.7 300 6th 26 Bryan Morgan & Dale Surrett 11.15 200 7th 18 Nick Miller & Brandon Brickweg 10.9 180 8th 19 Scott Hamrick & Chuck Poovey 10.15 160 9th 6 Andrew Shundich & Chris Myatt 9.35 150 10th 53 Dave Whitehead & Austin Kennedy 8.95 140 Linebergers gift cert.
11th 56 Chuck Knight & Mike Hill 7.95 12th 1 Dave Snyder & Bobby Derrick 7.6 13th 29 Clint McCorkle & Josea Goble 6.75 14th 41 Tracy Brown & Michael Van Wirgerden 6.6 15th 2 Steve Addington & Matt Stout 0 16th 28 Mike Cloninger & Reggie Guffey 0 17th 23 Rick Wingate & Dennis Davidson 0 18th 5 Tim Medlin & Chris Bohner 0
“Thanks” to all of you who have supported us with your encouragement and by fishing our past events and “Special Thanks” to those of you who have supported our business with purchases of our boats, products and services. Now it’s time to sharpen your hooks for our 2014 Monday Night Spring Trail! We’ll see you there!
IMPORTANT RULES CHANGE
Please be aware that we have updated an item in the Rules for the 2014 Monday Night Spring Trail. You must now fish 9 of the 12 Monday Night events in order to qualify for the Fish Off event. Previously we required teams to fish 26 events. We made this change to allow more teams the opportunity to compete in the final Fish Off Championship event.
We’ll be out rain or shine MONDAY NIGHTS, fishing for CASH PRIZES! Don’t miss your chance to cash in! Event registration Starts at 5pm. Event hours are 6:30pm to 11pm. Hours may vary depending on weather conditions & the number of participants. Flights may be established at each tournament under the discretion of the Tournament Director.
Fish a minimum 9 out of 12 events per Trail to qualify for the Fish-Off Championship.
Please support our wonderful sponsors who help make each event possible.
Click each logo for more details:
2014 Monday Night Spring Trail Rules
- RULES INTERPRETATIONS: The tournament Rules Committee shall be solely responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of tournament rules. The Rules Committee will rule on any unusual situations which may occur. Its decision will be final in all instances.
- ELIGIBILITY OF PARTICIPANTS: Participation in tournaments is open to anglers 16 years of age or older (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian). Proof of age is the responsibility of participants. Each contestant must be a member of 2014 Monday Night Spring Trail Team Tournament. $25.00 membership fee covers participation in Trail 1 & Trail 2. The Rules Committee or Tournament Director may refuse ANY application for membership upon which money will be returned to the applicant. Membership and/or registration for this event may be denied at the sole discretion of Carolina Coach & Marine. Fee(s) paid in any way will be refunded promptly should membership and/or registration be denied.
- TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION: Participants may register by completing and mailing in an entry form to the address provided: Carolina Coach & Marine, 3300 Centennial Blvd., Claremont, NC 28610. Registration will also be accepted the evening of the tournament. One member of each team must register their team prior to starting time. Both participants must sign release. No late fees ever!
- FIVE (5) FISH PER TEAM WEIGHED IN: Fish must be weighed in alive. Dead fish 8oz. Penalty and cannot be weighed for big fish. Teams bringing fish to scales must be caught by that team in tournament waters during tournament hours.
- BOATS & MOTORS: There shall be no restriction on size or type of boat used or the size of the motor used, with the stipulation that all boats must be judged seaworthy by the tournament committee and must be equipped with at least one aerated live well.
- TACKLE PERMITTED: Fly, spinning, casting, or spin-casting reels and rods will be approved for use in these tournaments. All bass must be caught in a sporting manner on artificial lures only (except pork chunks are allowed). A participant may only use one rig at a time. No trolling or live bait. No chumming by contestants or anyone to aid this tournament. Cell phones are only to be used for emergency purposes during tournament.
- TOURNAMENT IDENTIFICATION: Prior to each day’s start all boats will be inspected. Each boat will be assigned a start number.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Any boat not in weigh-in area promptly at the appointed time will be disqualified.
- FISH LIMIT 5 PER BOAT: Largemouth & spotted bass only. All fish 14″ minimum length. All fish must be returned immediately to the waters of Lake Norman after completion of weigh-in.
- PENALTY: Violation of any of these rules may be cause of suspension or disqualification from this or all future tournaments. Fees will be forfeited should participant be suspended.
- FISHING CONDITIONS: Tournament will be held regardless of weather conditions. However, the tournament officials may cancel the tournament or change starting times or locations as it is deemed necessary for the safety of anglers.
- STARTING POSITIONS: Starting positions will be in the order that event fees are received.
- POLYGRAPH: Any team will be subject to a polygraph test or stress test or tested for past tournaments on this trail. Any team that fails the test will be disqualified. Tournament director reserves the right to place an observer in any contestant’s boat at any time.
- ENTRY: There will be $60 entry fee per boat for regular Monday night events, an optional $10 big fish fee for each event, and a $100 entry fee for the final MONDAY NIGHT FISH OFF event. $10 per boat per event will be held for championship.
- SAFETY CONCERNS: For safety reasons (night fishing), must have 2 persons per boat.
- CHAMPIONSHIP: Fish at least 9 out of 12 events per Monday Night Trail to qualify for the Fish Off Championship. ***No Point System At All Events***
- CHAMPIONSHIP DATES: Trail 1 Championship Fish Off June 9th………Trail 2 Championship Fish Off September 29th.
- ACCESS: Any area that is not accessible by boat is off limits. This includes cables, no boat areas, fishing over skimmer wall and dam areas.
- 100% PLUS PAYBACK: Participant fees will be awarded 100% plus to event anglers less any event administrative expenses.
- ADDITIONAL MONEY: 1 – This tournament will also be Triton Gold Sanctioned as described by Triton Gold. 2 – At any event, the 1st place winner, owning and fishing from a Triton Boat, new or used, purchased from Carolina Coach & Marine, will receive a bonus of $200, paid courtesy of Carolina Coach & Marine. 3 – At any event, the 1st place winner, owning and fishing from any other brand of boat (non-Triton), new or used, purchased from Carolina Coach & Marine, will receive a bonus of $100, paid courtesy of Carolina Coach & Marine. 4 – At any event, the 1st place winner, displaying a Team ProBass logo on their boat windshield will receive a bonus of $50, paid courtesy of Carolina Coach & Marine.
- PAYMENT OF FEES: Payment of any event related fee may be made at the Carolina Coach and Marine dealership or on the night of an event, at the event office location. If paying by check, please make the check out to “Carolina Coach”.
- PHOTO RELEASE: By competing in or attending any of the trail events, you agree without dispute to willingly having your picture taken and grant your permission to use your pictures and physical surroundings without restriction for the purpose of ANY media distribution project be it print, projection, internet web site, video or any future media market. You expressly release Carolina Coach & Marine, Team ProBass or representatives or any institution transmitting, or exhibiting your picture from any claims arising from such use of distribution. You also agree to be fully responsible for your own participation and hold Carolina Coach & Camper, Team ProBass, or representatives harmless from any liability, loss of expense arising from the use of my picture. You also consent to the use of your name and picture, and other material about you from promotional, publicity, or organizational purposes.
- ALTERNATES: Only 2 Alternates per team is allowed.
*** Rules subject to change at the discretion of the Carolina Coach & Marine Rules Committee or the Tournament Director ***