The mark of any truly successful company is one that is able to stand the test of time, and then to turn its endurance into products of tangible value. Snyder Packaging is such a company.
Started in 1925, Snyder Printing, as it was then called, is the realization of one man’s dream. Raymond Snyder, a Concord businessman, saw an opportunity and seized it.
Throughout the Great Depression and World War II, Snyder did more than simply survive. He kept his presses running when others could not, printing stationary, brochures, catalogs and business forms.
In the early 1970’s, the company changed its name to Snyder Packaging, reflecting a new emphasis on paperboard inserts and containers.
Today, Snyder Packaging is one of the area’s leading packaging companies with a broad range of regional and national accounts.