2012 Monday Night
Tournaments Held at Midway Marina, Boathouse Grill & Lake Effects
*Five Bass per Boat Limit*
The Monday Night Fishing Tournament will begin March
5th and continues every Monday night
from 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. throughout the summer
ending on Monday, October 22.
Monday Night Tournament Membership Fee Required
Membership Fee $20/Person
$50.00 per Team
$10.00 Big Fish Pot
TOP 25 TEAMS FROM TRAIL
QUALIFY TO FISH CHAMPIONSHIP OCT. 27TH, 2012
For More Information Contact Mike at 704-634-1157 / email@example.com
www.lakenormanbass.com | www.fishwithdj.com | www.carolinacoach.com
Visit us at: www.coachandmarine.com
I-40 Exit 135 -Hickory, N.C.
Triton Gold continues to grow at an unprecedented pace as
more anglers get on board with Triton Boats.
Triton Gold offers the opportunity to reel in more cash
bonuses than any other tournament contingency program,
currently there are over 3000 Triton Gold sanctioned tournaments
that offer the opportunity to win your share in over
$20,000,000 in potential cash payouts! The lucrative Triton
Gold tournament bonus program offers up to $7,000 to
Triton Boats owners who win an eligible tournament. Triton
Gold sanctions a host of freshwater and saltwater tournaments
targeting bass, walleye, crappie, kingfish, redfish,
stripers, and even speckled trout. To receive Triton Gold
awards, you must register (once annually). You may register
at anytime during the year but it must be 14 days prior to the
event you choose for eligibility.
The Triton Gold registration fee is $100 for the year and runs
January 1 thru December 31. When you sign up you will
receive: Customized Triton Tournament Jersey, Triton Gold
Visor, Triton Gold Hat, and Two Triton Gold decals, all this
valued at over $150.
The rules are simple, beyond that it’s up to your determination
and on-the-water transportation … don’t miss a golden
For more detailed information and program rules for Triton
Gold, see our full online Triton Benefits section at tritonboats.
com or see your local dealer.
*Total amounts based upon maximum payout of contingency
benefits. Actual benefits paid may be less depending upon
number of winners.
1. RULES INTERPRETATIONS: The tournament rules committee shall be solely responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of tournament rules. The rules committee will rule on any unusual situations which may occur. Its decision will be final in all instances.
2. ELIGIBILITY OF PARTICIPANTS: Participation in tournaments is open to anglers 16 years of age or older (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian). Proof of age is the responsibility of participants. Each contestant must be a member of 2012 Monday Night Team Tournament. $20.00 per year for membership.
3. TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION: Participants may register by mailing the attached entry form to the address provided. Registration will also be accepted the evening of the tournament. One member of each team must register their team prior to starting time. Both participants must sign release. No late fees ever!
4. Five (5) fish per team weighed in. Fish must be weighed in alive. Dead fish 8oz. Penalty and cannot be weighed for big fish. Teams bringing fish to scales must be caught by that team in tournament waters during tournament hours.
5. BOATS & MOTORS: There shall be no restriction on size or type of boat used or the size of the motor used, with the stipulation that all boats must be judged seaworthy by the tournament committee and must be equipped with at least one aerated live well.
6. TACKLE PERMITTED: Fly, spinning, casting, or spin-casting reels and rods will be approved for use in these tournaments. All bass must be caught in a sporting manner on artificial lures only (except pork chunks are allowed). A participant may only use one rig at a time. No trolling or live bait. No chumming by contestants or anyone to aid this tournament. Cell phone are only to be used for emergency purposes during tournament.
7. TOURNAMENT IDENTIFICATION: Prior to each day’s start all boats will be inspected. Each boat will be assigned a start number.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: Any boat not in weigh-in area promptly at the appointed time will be disqualified.
9. FISH LIMIT 5 PER BOAT: Largemouth & spotted bass only. All fish 14” minimum length. All fish must be returned immediately to the waters of Lake Norman after completion of weigh-in.
10. PENALTY: Violation of any of these rules may be cause of suspension or disqualification from this or all future tournaments. Fees will be forfeited should participant be suspended.
11. FISHING CONDITIONS: Tournament will be held regardless of weather conditions. However, the tournament officials may cancel the tournament or change starting times or locations as it is deemed necessary for the safety of anglers.
12. STARTING POSITIONS: Staring positions will be in the order that applications are received or signed day of tournament.
13. POLYGRAPH: Any team will be subject to a polygraph test or stress test or tested for past tournaments on this trail. Any team that fails the test will be disqualified. Tournament director reserves the right to place an observer in any contestant’s boat at any time.
14. POINTS: Points will be awarded for each contestant according to finishing order. Top 25 teams will qualify for championship fish-off NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be $50 entry fee for this tournament with $10 optional big fish. $10 per boat per event will be held for championship.
15. TEAM TOURNAMENT: 2 persons per boat, however, a member may fish this trail solo per acceptance of Tournament Official.
16. CHAMPIONSHIP: Championship will be held on October 27, 2012 for contestants who qualify.
17. ACCESS: Any area that is not accessible by boat is off limits. This includes cables, no boat areas, fishing over skimmer wall and dam areas.
18. 100% PLUS PAYBACK: Participant fees will be awarded 100% plus to event anglers less any event clerical expenses.
19. ADDITIONAL MONEY: Additional money to be paid weekly to the top finishing Triton, Skeeter, Ranger, and Stratos boats. This tournament will also be Triton Gold Sanctioned as described below.